Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

February 28, 2012

:,。★゚: Cover Reveal : "Taste", by Kate Evangelista ・。☆ ゚

For Vivaciously, Vivian's very first Cover Reveal event, I've been given the great honour by the lovely author Ms. Kate Evangelista to participate in the cover reveal of her upcoming release, "Taste"! And wow. Is it a stunning cover or what! I am completely in love with the eery and haunting nuances of this cover! This one is honestly (truly, I'm serious) going to be ranked quite high in my YA covers list!

Title: Taste
Author: Kate Evangelista
Publication Date: To be announced
Publisher: Crescent Moon Press
Genre: YA, Paranormal Romance
Cover art by (also quite worth mentioning, I think!): Liliana Sanches

Summary: At Barinkoff Academy, there's only one rule: no students on campus after curfew. Phoenix McKay soon finds out why when she is left behind at sunset. A group calling themselves night students threaten to taste her flesh until she is saved by a mysterious, alluring boy. With his pale skin, dark eyes, and mesmerizing voice, Demitri is both irresistible and impenetrable. He warns her to stay away from his dangerous world of flesh eaters. Unfortunately, the gorgeous and playful Luka has other plans.

When Phoenix is caught between her physical and her emotional attraction, she becomes the keeper of a deadly secret that will rock the foundations of an ancient civilization living beneath Barinkoff Academy. Phoenix doesn’t realize until it is too late that the closer she gets to both Demitri and Luka the more she is plunging them all into a centuries old feud.





When Kate Evangelista was told she had a knack for writing stories, she did the next best thing: entered medical school. After realizing she wasn't going to be the next Doogie Howser, M.D., Kate wandered into the Literature department of her university and never looked back. Today, she is in possession of a piece of paper that says to the world she owns a Literature degree. To make matters worse, she took Master's courses in creative writing. In the end, she realized to be a writer, none of what she had mattered. What really mattered? Writing. Plain and simple, honest to God, sitting in front of her computer, writing.


Visit Kate here!  
Vivian

10 comments:

  1. The post looks great! Thank you so much for this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post for the cover reveal! I plan on reading this book as I found Kate on bookblogs as well....just bogged down with so many titles right now, didn't want to get too overwelmed! I'm sure you know the feeling! Like the flow of your blog...not too much and isn't overwelming! Love it! I'm following you through networkblogs! http://dogearrinit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elisse! :)
      I love your blog as well! It has a very warm feel to it ^_^
      thanks for the follow too! I returned the favour! :)

      Delete
  3. This cover is BEAUTIFUL!! I am TERRIBLE because I always judge a book by its cover, and let me tell you, this book has one FABULOUS cover!! :)Thanks for bringing this book to my attention it sounds intriguing and wonderful! (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren, you are NOT the only one out there. Honestly, I think the cover of a book really does hold quite a bit of significance, especially for getting your attention in the first place! I've known many great, GREAT books with terrible covers and it just ruins the whole package...just a little..

      Delete
  4. Wow that's an awesome cover! First time I see it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover! I'm a real sucker for a beautiful cover, so this one really caught my attentation :)

    ReplyDelete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!