Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

February 24, 2012

Dusty Reads ● #1

Dusty Reads is a weekly meme created by Giselle @ .Xpresso Reads. It features a book that has been sitting on your shelf, unread.


I just recently discovered Giselle's lovely book blog, .Xpresso Reads, and I really loved her Dusty Reads weekly posts. So here's my Dusty Read for this week!

Title: Unforgettable
Author: Anonymous author, series created by Cecily von Ziegesar
Series: It Girl
Source: the local BMW

I LOVE this series!! In all of the Gossip-Girl-ish teen series, this one is close to the top of my list! I really wish I knew who the real author behind these books are... Anyway, I picked this one up at the local BMW store (saw it hiding under a bunch of Pretty Little Liars, and I JUMPED at it, haha), but after temporarily placing it on my bookshelf ("for now
, I said), I never got around to reading it.

Also, I think this is the last out of the 10 books in this awesome series that I haven't read yet, so maybe it's due to the feeling that I'm "saving" this one...hoping to savour it little by little to make it last longer..?

Vivian

2 comments:

  1. I actually read the beginning of this series! I never got around to reading Gossip Girl (my guilt pleasure TV show) but a friend of mine had the first 4 in this series so I read them a WHILE back and actually really enjoyed them. It follows Jenny Humphrey after she leaves NYC, you should definitely give it a try if you want a light read lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! I actually read the second last one as my first last summer, then went back to read all of them, haha! This will be my last one (save it, Vivi, make it laaaast!!)

      OMG. Gossip Girl. Which teenage girl doesn't love that show <3

      Delete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!