Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

February 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday ● #1

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It features books that you are currently anticipating releases of.

I only recently found out about the sequel to "Princess Academy" by Shannon Hale. There's no cover for this one yet, but it's going to be titled "Palace of Stone". Definitely waiting upon it's August 21st, 2012 publication!!! I'm dying to read it already! "Princess Academy" was so mesmerizing a work, I honestly did not even consider the idea of a possible sequel! But wow... truly very excited to buy this one and read it and add it to my Shannon Hale collection.

Not surprisingly, it is also #1 of most-anticipated releases of this year! Goodreads Link

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Vivian! :) As promised, I just checked out your blog and this post caught my attention right away. I never imagined that Shannon Hale would make a sequel to Princess Academy. I used to love it so much! I haven't read it in ages. Admittedly, I'm a bit worried what SH's going to do with it since PA was perfect on its own, but I'm going to wait for Palace of Stone anyway. Thanks for the news! :)

    - Käthe @ Good Lit & Green Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Käthe! I'm so glad you were able to relate to this post! I know, I understand what you mean. But then again, I'm still super excited to see what Shannon Hale will come up with, as she has never disappointed me before!

      Delete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!