Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

February 29, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday ● #2

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It features books that you are currently anticipating releases of. 

Title: the Calling (Darkness Rising #2)
Author: Kelley Armstrong
Publication: April, 2012 by HarperCollins

Summary: Maya and her friends--all of whom have supernatural powers--have been kidnapped after fleeing from a forest fire they suspect was deliberately set, and after a terrifying helicopter crash they find themselves pursued by evildoers in the Vancouver Island wilderness.

Vivi Talks: While I was enjoying "the Gathering" (and swooning over Rafe), I noticed this second book on Goodreads. Little did I know that it is yet to be released! Nooo!! But this one, I'd definitely want to check out because unlike "the Summoning", I actually thought "the Gathering" was decent, and I'm dying to read the sequel. I also think there are rumours of Ms. Armstrong making Chloe from Darkest Powers to meet Maya from Darkness Rising..(my, these are some confusing series names!) . hmmm. Unlike Maya, I'm not a fan of Chloe, frankly. 


What are you waiting on this lovely Leap Year Wednesday? :)
Feel free to post a link in the comments for me!


Vivian

2 comments:

  1. Omg I'm so excited for this after that killer ending in the Gathering!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! Yes, I agree! That ending was just a tad cruel, haha!

      Delete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!