Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

March 21, 2012

Until we meet again...


Dear all my newly-made friends and beloved readers of this little baby book blog,

Due to educational circumstances at the moment, I have decided to completely focus on my studies for the time being.Therefore, I am extremely sad to announce that I will be laying my dear little book blog to sleep for a while. From this moment on, I want to be able to give 110% to this important and life-changing battle in front of me.


I am very sorry for the abrupt news, and I apologize if I'm seeming very flighty and uncommitted during this time. That is not at all my intentions, I promise you all that. For this period of time up until now (a little over a month), I made so many new friends and ended up entering into one of the most fascination and enchanting online realms ever, and I am truly grateful for that. 

To all my new friends, thank you so much for your support up until now. I am so sorry that I will not be able to support you for the next 3 months or so, and I will be missing reading all your lovely posts very much! Please excuse me for the time being, but please do not forget Vivian either. I promise you all (and this blog) that I will be back. When I get back, I will definitely have many reviews to share and many more comments from visiting all your blogs! Please wait for me, thank you.

All the best,
Vivian Li

P.S. I am deciding whether or not I should leave this blog visible. Should you have read this post until this point (thank you!), please leave a suggestion for me in the comments. I really appreciate it!

15 comments:

  1. I think you should leave it visible! Otherwise, I will be afraid that people might forget your blog? If you leave it visible, new people and old people can still visit your site. May even leave a note or subscribe.

    I want to wish you lots of luck with your education! Wise decision and I can't wait for you to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! :( Of course I understand that academics comes before book blogging but I've gotten so used to reading your posts, and I love them!

    Good luck with all your work, though. I really hope things will go well for you, and that you'll excel while you're gone! Please keep your blog visible even when you're gone so that people can still comment and all. We'll be waiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss you but you have made the wise choice. Look forward to when you are back on the air. And keep the blog up as a reminder to yourself that it is 'out' there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad! Good luck for your studies, and I hope we will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is such a shocking and sad news, Vivian! I'll miss you so much! Good luck with your study, I absolutely support all your decision! I really enjoy reading your posts so I'm hoping to see you soon on Blogosphere. I think you should leave the blog visible so people can still see your blog and check your review, but it's really up to you! Best of luck with your study, we'll be missing you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear,
    I wish you absolute awesomeness in your studies and get many 100% and A+!!! =D
    Im going to be away from next week as well for two weeks due to my finals projects and exams.

    C ya then my dear! muah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are one of my favorites! I will miss you so much!! Good luck at school and I will look forward to 3 months or so when you get back! <3 And I definitely think you should keep it visible. Maybe you could make your archive appear as the first page people see when they come here, for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck with your studies,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should leave it visible - then we can still check in easily when you have something new to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I take a look at your blog almost every day, just to see if you are back :p Haha. I hope you are doing fine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i stumbled upon your blog today
    new follower
    all the best w/ school

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really sorry that you're on hiatus hun, but I can understand why.
    By the way, I awarded you the Versatile Blogger award, if you'd like to check out the post, when you're finished studying. It's here: Versatile Blogger Award

    Keep up the good work and return soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwww! But good luck with school. I know that it is a lot of work. I'm so glad to be done with it!:-D Hopefully I see you again someday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss u <3

    I hope you are doing awesome at school! kick many asses in your finals my dear ^.^

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope your studies are going well Vivian! The Blogging community will be excited to have you back =D

    ReplyDelete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!