Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

March 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday ● #3

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. It features books that you are currently anticipating releases of. 


Title: A Temptation of Angels
Author: Michelle Zink
Publication: March 20, 2012, by Dial Books for Young Readers

Summary: When her parents are murdered before her eyes, sixteen-year-old Helen Cartwright finds herself launched into an underground London where a mysterious organization called the Dictata controls the balance of good and evil. Helen learns that she is one of three remaining angelic descendants charged with protecting the world's past, present, and future. Unbeknownst to her, she has been trained her whole life to accept this responsibility. Now, as she finds herself torn between the angelic brothers protecting her and the devastatingly handsome childhood friend who wants to destroy her, she must prepare to be brave, to be hunted, and above all to be strong, because temptation will be hard to resist, even for an angel. Michelle Zink masterfully weaves historical fantasy with paranormal romance to create a gripping tale of love and betrayal

Vivi Talks: I'm completely immersed in "Circle of Fire" right now, and I am really dreading the end of such a wonderful trilogy. So! Of course I'm very, very excited about the release of Michelle's latest book. I wonder if it'll be a stand-alone... or if Michelle might add to this first book with others... Anyhow, really looking forward to the release of this one!


What are YOU waiting on this Wednesday? Leave a comment and I'll get back to ya!

7 comments:

  1. Oohh I can't wait to read this one, great pick! New follower here, your blog is really cute :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm also waiting for this one to appear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cover, and this one sounds so awesome!!!

    stop by my post? I'm hosting an exclusive cover reveal for a fall 2012 YA from Paper Lantern Lit and Philomel/Penguin!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/exclusive-cover-reveal-venom-by-fiona.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been having the worst luc with angel books lately I hope this one gets me out of it! :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot about this book lately! I love a good angel book so I can't wait to try this one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm giving you this award! :D

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/03/award-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am usually not into these kinds of books but this one sounds good. I'll be reading it very soon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!