Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

April 9, 2012

Discovered! An Inner Stickler!

Hourray! The beta version of my English non-fiction assignment is now up and running! It should be pretty much complete by now, though there may be a couple of leaks and holes here and there...The website is not due until the 19th, but I'm glad I got it done (for the most part), haha!

As some of you might have read in my previous Mailbox, I chose "Eat, Shoots & Leaves" by Lynne Truss for this non-fiction assignment. I did not exactly write a review on it, but part of the task I chose was to write a personal response, and respond I did! So without further ado, -drum roll!-

Discovered! An Inner Stickler! is now open for early-bird tourists! Teehee! Sadly, there is only one post on the main page, as I had to do everything else on separate pages. Should you have comments for me (that'd make me very happy ^_^), please leave them on the one and only post there, haha! I don't think I'll be able to take all suggestions, as my teacher will be walking that page on the 19th, but feel free to write what you think of it, and I'll be very happy to hear from you all!!! <3

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the site :) PANDAS!!! AHHH <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! I'm a sucker for pandas too >_<

      Delete
  2. Lovely layout, and the writing held my interest. I liked the little cartoon about the possessive apostrophe. A quick question is why you say it 'will be' a site to discuss the book, cause I think it 'is' and very it is very beautifully so; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 Ahhh, oops, haha! I was writing that sentence at the beginning, and then after finishing the project, I forgot to go back and update that, thanks so much for pointing that out for me! ^_^

      Delete
  3. VIVIAN!! Oh my gosh, did you make that website all by yourself?? It's absolutely ADORABLE and cute and really professional-looking! <3 LOL I had to make a website for my com tech assignment but it looked nowhere near as cool as yours does! x) Template or not, you have some really awesome taste for making your assignment! Who doesn't love pandas? ;)

    Thanks for sharing this, Vivi! I hope you do amazing on your English project! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Mimi!
      Unfortunately, no, I didn't design the template ^_^; -embarrassed- I would have, though because of time restraints, it was easier to use a premade template. That personal response took me 2 hours! D: Anyhow, you don't even get extra marks for making it, so I didn't feel the need this time... too bad, would have been nice..

      Delete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!