Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

May 1, 2012

Awards #2 ~ One Last Time

 2 Things! Firstly, thank you to all of you super sweet lovelies for being so generous as to tag me for an award. I am SO behind for so many of them, so secondly, I wanted to apologize for putting so many of these awards off. I bet many of you are going to see that I'm thanking you for an award and you're not going to even remember, eek.

I really appreciate the intentions of you guys sharing awards with me, and I like to pass it on to people who deserve them as well. However, ever since my very first awards post, I've been combining the questions and recipients due to time restraints since I cannot possibly answer every question!! >_< I'm SO SORRY!!!!

Therefore, Vivaciously, Vivian is now (unfortunately) slipping into the Award-Free zone.

So get ready for a blast of more Vivi-Facts!!!-audience falls asleep-

As for nominations, due to the ridiculous nature of this post, leave a thoughtful comment for me to consider yourself officially nominated for either of the awards. (and of course, Liebster Blog only if you have less than 200 followers ^_^)



Thank you so much to Caro, Becca, Marissa, Helene, and Joie for giving me the Liebster Blog award! Links to their blogs on their names, so go and visit their awesome blogs!

Blurb: The Liebster Blog Award is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers, and its aim is to help make these blogs be found by others in the blogosphere.

More big thank yous to Mel, Karen, and Ella for the Versatile Blogger award. Again, linked on their names, so go give them a visit!

Rules:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
  2. Nominate others for the award (there's variations on this rule for number), no tag-backs!
  3. Post 11 Random Facts on yourself
  4. Answer 11 Questions from the person who tagged you and pose 11 questions of your own. (I shall skip this step)
 11 Facts on Vivi:
  1.  I always naturally tend to sit in a position where my back is to the light source, resulting in my constantly getting scolded by my mom for not minding my bad eye-sight.
  2. German is my second language in order of exposure, even before English! I've just finished my 3 years of University Prep German for high school, therefore I am very honoured to receive an award with a German-origin name!
  3. I LOVE making lists. Organization lists, to-do lists, to-buy lists, future-goal lists, you name it.
  4. When in the bookstore: I see the cover, read back cover, read inside of front cover, read inside of back cover, and read the first 2 pages.
  5. Favourite ice-cream flavour is.... COOKIES 'N CREAM!!!
  6.  I've filled up a total of 5 diary/journals since I begun writing in Grade 4. My first diary book was a pink one with a lock and 5 Disney Princesses on it.
  7. Mr. Piano and I have been together for 12 years, and I've been playing cello for 6 years.
  8. J-Pop over K-Pop! (sorry K-Pop people ^^;)
  9. My #1 anime AND manga that holds sentimental value is Cardcaptor Sakura
  10. I have a thing for school uniforms...I've always wanted to wear one, even though my school doesn't have one -sad-
  11. Whenever the question of what animal I'm most like comes up, it's almost always...a rabbit. The origin of that was probably because all the way from Gr. 1 to Gr. 7, I wore my hair up in pigtails, like long, floppy bunny ears.
Once again, thank you to all the people who passed on awards to me! Now, please direct all future awards to people who deserve them more >_<

I decided to up this post just because I'll be closed off for awards from now on, so you can thank goodness that you won't be hearing more facts about me, haha!
Thanks for reading!
Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!