Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

June 29, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday ● #2


Feature & Follow is a Friday meme created and hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!

This Week's Question:: Birthday wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?

Oh wow~ this is such a fun question! There are so many swoon-worthy YA guys I can choose...but I'll have to go with a slightly cliche but sincere answer.

Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables by L.M.Montgomery

Out of all the classics I've read, especially in my childhood and early teens, Anne won an especially large portion of my heart in literature. From the first book to the last, I grew up with her, laughed with her, and cried with her. She's witty and cute and absolutely one of the most vivid and brilliant characters I've ever read. She also matured SO much along the way through the series, so if Anne were to appear from my birthday cake, she'd be a later-Anne instead of the early-Anne, even though she was absolutely charming back then as well.

Who's appearing out of your birthday cake? ^_^ Link me up and I'll be happily hopping~ 
♡ Vivian

15 comments:

  1. lol, cute. Here's my answer:

    http://bookwormdaily.blogspot.com/2012/06/friday-hop-feature-follow.html

    new follower via GFC & LinkyFollowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I am a new follower on GFC, Linky and NB. Here is my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww nice! I haven't read the books, but Anne's one of mt friend's favorite characters :)

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great answer, I hadn't thought about Anne of Green Gables in so long. Might have to reread it.

    New Follower

    MyFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it revived your memory of Anne ^_^ and thanks for the follow. I can't see your blog -whimpers with teary eyes- It's calling me a child that's not old enough to view your blog >_< I'm sorry!!!!

      Delete
  5. I have Anne of Green Gables on my TBR. If you want to know who I chose, you can find out in my FF post.

    I'm a new GFC and Linky follower. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, indeed, the first non-yumzer-dude pick I see. It's a lovely pick, I love your thinking :D I also love your blog :D

    Thanks for stopping by, following you back and wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first that came into my mind was Alice from Alice in Wonderland! then probably the mouse from The Tale of Despereaux :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw. where did my name go?
      -Katie!

      Delete
    2. Katie~!!! -squeal + hugs-
      I LOOOOOVE Despereaux!! <333

      Delete
  8. I haven't read this series but I'll have to soon. (x
    new GFC follower.
    My FF; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-birthday-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice! I also picked one of my childhood favourites :)

    Happy blogging,
    Ms. C
    www.coffeetalereviews.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing wrong with that answer. Actually I quite like that you didn't just go for "hot boy" but something sincere.

    Hopping around late because I was at camp till late yesterday. My follow friday! Hope you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through! Have a great weekend!

    New GFC Follower

    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow-friday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful choice...Kindred spirits are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!