Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

July 10, 2012

:,。★゚: Cover Reveal : "Clockwork Princess" ・。☆ ゚

Title: Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3)
Author: The Magnificent Cassandra Clare!
Expected Publication: March 19, 2013
Goodreads

Thoughts:

-shiny eyed- It's beautiful. I personally like the covers of The Infernal Devices more than The Mortal Instruments, just as an overall opinion, but this is definitely the most gorgeous cover in all respects for Cassandra Clare, not to mention one of the most stunning I've seen this year.

It presents such an exquisite main focal point, all the while being slightly different in feel from the previous two (or is that just me? o_o). Yet it still is undeniably Cassandra-Clare-and-her-series. Wow.


I was too late for the twitter frenzy, but thank you Natalia, for the link, and thank you Giselle on Facebook for my first glance at this epic cover! Haha! Everyone's falling head over heels for this one ^_^

♡ Vivian

5 comments:

  1. and Tessa's dress is just gorgeous! Probably historically inaccurate... but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loool! I was too smitten to think that XD but that's quite impressive for you to note! <3 and yes! I agree!

      Delete
  2. Don't kill me, but.... I'm not really a fan of Cassie's books *shies away* HOWEVER, this cover is SO gorgeous!! I absolutely love it! I'm almost compelled to buy a copy just for the pretty haha. I am really excited about the movies though, which I guess is weird. But I'm very intrigued to see how the translate the story to screen :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just SO PRETTY. I wasn't planning on reading her books soon, but this one totally makes me fall in love with them :p

    ReplyDelete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!