Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

July 15, 2012

Renovation Time

RENOVATION-MODE- --OVER--

update: I'm done! I searched far and wide for a good template =_= and finally found one from Leelou's. I love this one so much because I've been seeing this particular Owls design a lot lately, and I really like it ^_^ (bought a notebook with owls on it, and I have magnet bookmarks with these owls on it as well XD) Feel free to drop any thoughts/opinions. Altered the HTML a tad bit to fit better.

P.S. Katie, the fish tank's gonna come later XD I might have to locate it on another page, or something... 
 
Hello everyone! Just as an announcement, Vivi's going into Reno-Mode for the next.....uhh... I'm not sure exactly how long -say, hour or so. I really love this first-time layout of mine, but since it's summer and all, it's starting to feel a bit dark and crampy here, so I will be layout-shopping and bouncing in and out of the layout-change-rooms, so if this places looks a tad askew, please excuse me ^_^ 

18 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with, your current design is so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rachel! Hope you like the new one!

      Delete
  2. LOVE the new design, Vivian!! <3 It's so bright and adorable. Those owls are SO cute!!

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, Aneeqah! <3 Thank you! and I know right?!

      Delete
  3. I love it, it's so cute :) and most important - vivacious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you, Aleksandra! Haha, I cannot believe that actually hasn't occurred to me! I do like playful and colourful designs, though, so I'm glad that it fits! <3

      Delete
  4. Super cute new design Vivian, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, the design is super cute and VERY YOU, Vivian! <3 I love love love it very much! x) The owls! They're very adorable, just like you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owls~~~ <333 Glad you like it, Hilda!

      Delete
  6. It's very cute, but I was shocked the first time, haha. I clicked on your link and I was like: HUH, this was supposed to be Viv's blog :p I like it ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I managed to shock someone?! Haha! Hope it was a pleasant surprise <3

      Delete
  7. HAHA TOTALLY CUTE, VIVI! x) I just love the change -- so bright and cute and who doesn't love owls?? I think it totally suits you, and I couldn't help but beam like crazy at the colourfulness of it! (I'm an epic colour kind of girl <3) To be honest, I don't think I'd mind if your blog was on a cardboard box because I'd love it anyways! ;)

    Love it, Vivi! Can't wait to see what else you have to share! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, Mimi ;__; that's so nice of you to say so
      by the way, how does one blog on a cardboard box? XD

      Delete
  8. Oh I love the new look of the blog, so many beautiful colors. Great choice Vivi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOH I love the new layout! It's so colorful and fun and the owls are freaking ADORABLE! Love, love, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!