Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

July 28, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (#4)


 

I skipped last week because there wasn't much to share...but this week was absolutely  AWESOME because....-drum roll- 

Clickey the covers for Goodreads!

"The Iron Knight" (The Iron Fey #4)
by Julie Kagawa

Behold! The holy jewel of this week's haul!!! My library copy finally arrived, but after finishing this one (I'm about a quarter of the way through...), I'm buying my own copy!!! I think I'll also buy my own copy of The Iron Queen while I'm at it too....just because I loved it so much...

I cannot read this slowly enough! I want to finish it, to know how it all ends, but I don't want this period of time to ever end either >_<


"Hemlock" (Hemlock #1)
by Kathleen Peacock

Finally got my hands on this one as well. Another wolfie book! I'm excited, since I've heard pretty nice things about it. From what I saw, you either find it decent or amazing, so I guess I can't go wrong with it!





"City of Glass" (The Mortal Instruments #3)
by Cassandra Clare

I haven't finished City of Ashes...yet. Will get around to it, but since I saw this sitting around on the shelf, picked it up as well, just in case I need an immediate continuation after finishing the second book ^_~





"The Wild Queen" (Young Royals #7)
by Carolyn Meyer

Gosh, there's a lot of author Meyer's out there... I haven't seen this one around, so if any of you have read it, please feel free to share what you thought of it!

I have this thing for books about royalty. Read tons of books of this sort when I was younger, but haven't read a good royalty book in awhile, so very intrigued by this one.


And that's it for me again this week! What'cha think? ^_^ Link me up and I'll be checking out all your lovely hauls! Happy reading~

Vivian




19 comments:

  1. Great haul! I'm waiting for the box set of the Iron Fey series for when it comes out in 59 days! All look AMAZING!
    Hemlock looks really good too! And as for The Mortal Instruments, I'm more The Infernal Devices kind-of gal... but I really should pick up City of Ashes since I did love the first one! Hopefully it'll be in my library! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read the Iron Fey series!!! It sounds amazing and I've heard Julie Kagawa writes like a DREAM <3 AND I need to get started on the TMI series - I'm so behind ;)

    I got Hemlock last week and I'm really looking forward to reading it, hope you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to finish City of Ashes! is amazing! City of Glass is my favorite Cassie Clare book! =D so Happy reading my dear Vivi Chan! =D
    Cant wait to read your thoughts on Hemlock!! I alo heard many awesome things about it. I just havent got it yet... sniff!!

    ENjoy them all! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE IRON KNIGHT! YAY!!! Oh, I know how you feel. I didn't want it to end either :( It's so worth getting to the end because... GAH. Things at the end are brilliant! But there's no more *sniff* Aw well, at least we have Ethan's spin-off!

    I'm dying to dive into Hemlock too! I have a copy, it's just finding time to read it *sigh*

    Oooh I haven't heard of Carolyn Meyer's books before, but you have certainly peaked my interest! I hope it's good!

    Fantastic haul this week! HAPPY READING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Awesome books :-) City of Glass is like the BEST book in the Mortal Instruments series (in my opinion)! The Iron Knight is also super good!!! I am so sad the Iron Fey series is over!!! Enjoy all of these!!! I am looking forward to your reviews!!! Thanks for sharing.

    SeeitORreadit


    ReplyDelete
  6. The wild queen and Hemlock, awesome! I also need to read Clare's books and I'm still busy with The Iron Knight <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Hemlock!!! *-* I'm looking forward to readinh this one! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super great books! I have a copy of The Iron King but haven't read it yet. It sounds like I should get a move on that! But I'm afraid I'll love it and then have to buy all the other books in the series and I don't think I can afford that right now LOL!

    Enjoy your books. :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aasdkjfhald!!!!!!!! *o*
    THE IRON KNIGHT.
    CITY OF GLASS.
    Oh. My. Gosh.
    Prepare to fall in literary love Vivian :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set! yay for Iron Knight. I loved it. I want to read The Wild Queen.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really enjoyed the Iron Fey series, and Hemlock sounds good! Happy reading :)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for the Iron Knight, it's a great book, haven't read the others, but I hope you'll enjoy thel all darling!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've only read the first of the Iron Fey series - really need to get on to the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of good stuff! I haven't read the Iron Fey series yet- maybe I'll buy a copy of the first to inspire me to? ;) Lots of people seem to love it though, so I may actually end up buying the first one, ha. Anyways, City of Glass is totally my favorite book of The Mortal Instruments series!! Although, City of Lost Souls is a close second...

    Fabulous haul Vivian! Enjoy all those books. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books this week Vivi! I really loved City of Glass it is probably my favorite book in the Mortal Instruments series so far and Hemlock was wwwaayyy better then I expected. Also, I haven't read The Iron Knight yet but I really want to!

    Happy Reading This week =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great books :) Haven't read any of these, but I really want to get Hemlock. And I'll have to try Carolyn Meyer's books :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Iron Knight is amazing so I hope you continue to enjoy it, and trust me, the ending is so worth it-- even if it does mean it is the end. Hemlock looks great as well. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great haul! I have yet to read City of Glass, but I liked City of Ashes much more than City of Bones.

    Thanks for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!