Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

July 20, 2012

VOTE FOR ASH!

Hey guys! It's YA Crush Tourney time for us all and today's a ridiculously heated match between Ash and Aiden. 


Vote for His Royal Iciness, because if we win, Julie Kagawa is giving us a super special scene with awesome (shirtless) Ash!!!!


And don't forget! Nikki from Fiction Freak is giving away a copy of The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa, and Eileen from Singing and Reading in the Rain is giving away ANY IRON FEY BOOK YOU WANT!

Let's show Ash the best we've got and help him pull through this round!!! VOTE FOR ASH HERE! 

Vivi will love you very much if you help support us -teary-eyed-

5 comments:

  1. Aww, it's so great to see that you're Team Ash, Vivi! <3 I myself am Team Finnick, Adrian, and Peeta. I hope I could be in almost every team though, because these guys are swoon-worthy LOL! x) May the best man win! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *POUT*
    awwwwwwww Ash didn't make it!! T___T
    I can't believe he lost so early in the tournament!! SIGH.
    But I just read Julie's teaser for Iron's Prophecy and IT. IS. AWESOME. OMG.
    Have you read it? I can't wait for the book to come out now! >w<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know >_< And I was up way past 12 am, tweeting with all the other hardcore Team Ash-ers XD and YES!! I read it too!!!! Even though their marriage was spoiled for me (actually, it was spoiled way before this teaser.) -fangirl squeal-!!!!

      Delete
  3. Awhhhh, so bad that he didn't make it! I'm actually team Puck, but when I have to choose between Ash and the other bloke, it's definitely team Ash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOL, the other "bloke" XD Oh Mel, you're hilarious! XD ......wait. there aren't any Aiden fans here right? O_O

      Delete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!