Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

August 17, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #9

Feature & Follow is a Friday meme created and hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! Answer a feature question, make new friends and gain new followers!

Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind; It doesn't have to be a book blog.

My first time stumbling upon a book blog was at Lauren's blog Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf. She's awesome and pre-book-blogging Vivi admired her book reviews and marveled at the wonders of "In My Mailbox", etc. etc. before coming up with the decision to enter the book blogging world.

Were I to choose a blogger outside the blogging world....definitely would be Lindy @ Bubzbeauty. Wait, is Bubz even specifically a blogger anymore? Well, she makes videos and keeps a website, so I guessed she does fall into that category. She's inspiring, beautiful inside out and watching her videos always cheer me up on a bad day.

That'd be it for me! Leave a comment for me below and I'll get to hopping! ^_^

14 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Bubz Beauty! I freaking love her youtube videos! She's just so positive and upbeat and Chubz and Domo are the cutest dogs ever! Did you hear that she got engaged?? >w<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It was so sweet >_< Some people think Tim doesn't suit Bubz, but I think he deserves her just from the way he makes her smile :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh i love bubzbeauty too. great answer and cool choices.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-817.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of bubzbeauty (how sad is that) but I am going to check her out.

    Thanks for stopping by, Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of either of those blogs. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sound great, I'll have to look into those blogs :) Thanks for sharing, have a great day!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to check these blogs out!
    Thanks for stopping by FF!
    Your blog is super cute. Following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answer this week!! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my follow Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for pointing out Lauren's blog, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, I just stumbled upon this, Vivian, and I'm seriously so happy that you even considered mentioning my blog let alone saying all those great things about it too! Thank you so much! :) Oh, and Bubzbeauty sounds interesting as well...guess I'll have to check it out sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Lauren! <3 I'm glad we finally connected ^o^ You deserve it all!

      Delete
  11. Great book blogger suggestions! I'll definitely check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I am blog hoping LOL :D
    Interesting blog ^.^

    I am now following you.

    Follow me back at:

    http://book-dessert.blogspot.com

    Thanks, Have a nice day ! :D

    ReplyDelete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!