This post is inspired by Liza's "Bookmark This Week" feature @ Reading with ABC!
Feel free to share your bookmarking habits down in the comments as well (≧∇≦)/ and I hope you enjoy this post!
Vivi's Bookmarking Habits Break-Down
- No dog-earring for me. It'll be something from a bookmark to a scrap of paper...or nothing at all.
- For the Regular Indigo Collection (which you guys will see below), I never use one of those bookmarks for two books in a row. I'm always switching.
- If there's a part of the bookmark sticking out, it's gotta match in colour with the cover of the book I'm just weird and particular like that (⌒_⌒;)
- Not always so OCD-ish, when I don't care, it's going to be one of those plainer bookmarks.
- When bookmark-less, use the library check-out receipt!
This here is my "Regular Indigo Collection". It's actually not that large of a collection, but these all came from Indigo. There was a phase when I had to buy one bookmark at least every time I stepped into the bookstore. >_<
Also, if I use one of these, the pretty string colour has to match the book cover (or at least look good with it, know what I mean?) ʘ‿ʘ
[Left] Here's my tiny "Special Indigo Collection" with bookmarks of somewhat of a higher price range. They're all splurges, and the gorgeous purple in the middle was a gift from Mama, because she knew I how much I wanted one. Thank you, Mama! ♥
[Right] A~nd here we have the reason why I picked this particular layout design for my blog! I've seen these owls on notebooks, folders, bags, and on these cute little magnet clip bookmarks. These aren't very convenient to use, to be honest, but they look great on their own!
Peking Opera collectable bookmarks! A friend brought these from China for me! I've yet to use them, though....
Of course, here are the plainer ones. I haven't gotten one of these from a bookstore in a while, but there was a time period where the cashier ringing you up would stick one of these into your purchased book. They're really convenient to use, great for whenever you just want to grab a bookmark and not care how it looks （￣ー￣）
That's all for me in the Bookmarks department! I also have a couple of home-made bookmarks from when I was little, but couldn't find them (╯︵╰,)
How about you guys? Do you have a favourite bookmark or do you use anything that's sitting around? Which of mine did you like best? (ヘ。ヘ)
Thanks for reading!