Featured Review: "Talon" by Julie Kagawa »

December 31, 2012

。◕‿◕。 Happy New Year Everyone ~ ! ★


Dear all the lovely individuals who happen to venture here,

Dear friends, followers, readers, authors, dear all book lovers,

Thank you for making 2012 so amazing for me! This year has been filled with memorable books savoured, wonderful book reviews read, enthusiastic reviews written, warm and friendly comments swapped, and most of all, dear friends met.

I cannot believe the curtains of 2012 are drawing to a final close and in the midst of the cheers, applause, and embraces, a new year will tip-toe in. In creating this blog, I have not only been able to present a responsible and representative piece of myself to the world, but I've also been able to contribute positively to the young adult literary circle and I am grateful for everyone who have, back when I was a new blogger, taken me into this blogosphere with open arms.

Even when the situation became bumpy with the start of senior year, many of you have stuck by me and read my few reviews, offered wonderful comments, and brought a smile to my face. That alone has me truly grateful for having such fantastic readers on this little blog. I sincerely hope that my reviews and other posts have made a certain day brighter for you or have lead you to an enjoyable book.

There are so many unique and brilliant authors out there who endlessly feed our unrelenting thirst to read. Many appreciative thanks to them for giving us escape in their imaginative and vibrant realms and for giving us things to relate to, to passionately cry over, and to laugh over. (Gosh, I love parallel structure.)

Wishing everyone an incredibly happy and lucky New Year and cheers to a joyous 2013!

Recaps and more after the jump!



10 Golden Titles for 2012

"Scarlet" by A. C. Gaughen [review]
"Pushing the Limits" by Katie McGarry [review]
"Monstrous Beauty" by Elizabeth Fama
"I Hunt Killers" by Barry Lyga [review]
"Clockwork Prince" by Cassandra Clare
"Unspoken" by Sarah Rees Brennan
"Tiger Lily" by Jodi Lynn Anderson
"The Selection" by Kiera Cass [review]
"The Immortal Rules" by Julie Kagawa [review]
"Heaven" by Alexandra Adornetto

5 Anticipating Titles for 2013

"Clockwork Princess" by Cassandra Clare
"The Elite" by Kiera Cass
"Game" by Barry Lyga
"Boundless" by Cynthia Hand
"Untold" by Sarah Rees Brennan

★   ★   ★   ★   ★

and finally, this video has nothing to do with books, but hopefully it'll make you smile! Have a happy new year, everyone!


Sincerely,
Vivian ❤

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I def CANNOT wait to read Clockwork Princess either!! Also, i should really get my hands on Tiger Lily and I Hunt Killers!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeeeeeeah, what a beautiful post Viv! I wish you all the best for 2013! And I hope that we can chat even more :D Scarlet, Tiger Lily & The immortal rules also made it to my list, like you know. So, great taste ;) I'm going to take a look at your other golden titles!

    Happy, Happy New Year with your loved ones - and I hope a lot of good books ;)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

If you read this post, please, by all means, leave me a comment! They make me very happy, and I will almost always get back to you! Thank you for reading!